Leroy Merlin is an international retailer offering a wide range of products for building, home improvement, decoration and gardening.
- 325 stores worldwide
- 90 years of success in the market
- 68,200 employees (in 2014)
- 1st place among the European and 3rd place among the world DIY (do it yourself) retailers in terms of sales volume
- 20 million visitors of the online store per month
- 16 private labels in DIY sector
Developing the largest DIY marketplace not only in the world, but also in Russia.
Development and Testing
Worked out customer journey from product selection to an ordering procedure.
Large-scale integration with the project backend systems.
The project gathered our best practices for high loads and scaling.
Extensive analytical work was carried out to find optimal solutions for the tasks; the analysis and processing of web analytics data was done.
An automatic testing system was implemented.
- 2.5 months from the first task to the first order.
- An international team led by acknowledged e-commerce experts with Ozon and Aizel experience worked on the project.
- 22+ people in Greensight’s project team.
- Vladimir Loskutov Sergey Melikhov Pavel Sitkin Mikhail Chirva
- Anna Schetina
- Nadezhda Kandela Anastasia Epishina Maria Galeeva Aleksander Kiryanov
- Maria Izvekova Dmitry Kitsenko Kirill Belobeev Anton Dolgov Vasily Lavrinenko
- Lead back-end developer
- Ilya Nekrasov
- Oleg Nikolaev Sergey Isaev Andrey Kapitanov Vladimir Maslov Roman Spirin Yuri Kudryavtsev
- Anna Nekrasova